Monday, May 4, 2009

Advocacy: Environmental Learning Activity Foot -o-meter!

Bobbie's Foot-O-Meter

Rational:

The activity I have provided could be used in schools to help students understand the concept of their Eco- footprint. It is very simular to the activity that we completed but interactive, colorful, and easy to understand for children in grade school. I feel that this ties in well my bill because it has a section that specifically speaks about how children in school can help to reduce.


Cites:




Directions:

Click on the title and complete the assigned game!Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. ABBEY! awesome post...my footprint was 7.3 acres! That is crazy...Just doing little things like recycling and leaving your window open instead of using the AC can help so much! Something that I have been doing is reusing all my plastic bags over and over again....it still is plastic and harming the environment..but I am taking little steps at a time! Thanks for sharing this activity...real fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey this sounds exciting! I'm excited to try this, even though it's for kids =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! It's a great activity for children to really learn the concept of being environmentally friendly as well! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbey- Good find for kids! I look forward to doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbey~
    Hey good find just to let you know I got 6.5 for my footprint. Very good find!

    ReplyDelete