Friday, May 1, 2009

Share and Voice: A peek at my repurposed JUNK!

Here is a peek at my junk! Rather than bringing it to class just take a peek inside my house! All of the items I have here were free expect the purple boxes (Ikea really cheap!)


There were a set of two old, nasty, brown, tables for free at a garage sale, with a little paint theysprang to life and their old style almost looks little mod again my red curtains and large block patterned rug (you can see the rug) in my living room.

These little metal candy dishes were at my parents 25th wedding anniversary party, now fit my bathroom well!
When my roommates locked me out of my house by accident when day I was driving around and saw this wine jug on the side of the road and stopped picked it up, soaked it to remove the label, and filled the bottom with coins to anchor my flowers!


Okay this is in my bedroom! I sit here on my FREE yellow chair which I LOVE! It foldes into a bed, and the foot part folds up inside also to make a big chair instead! It was on the side of the road, i picked it up aired it our cleaned the fabric and love it so much!

The purple boxes were from Ikea, they were brown and I painted them wit the dots!

The lamp was an awfully ugly brown lamp with gold, I brought out the black spray paint and put one in my room and living room!


This is another one of those candy dishes from my parents anniversary that I have in my bathroom too! This one has plasitc lemons w/black washed stones in the botton and a candle!


This metal thing, i don't know what it is but my om gave it to me and it found a home in my bathroom.

Well hope you liked the little glimpse inside my house and at my things, ill be honest when I say i didnt realize that I had so much stuff I foudn or people gave to me that I have reused, repainted etc. in my place!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Abbey- thanks so much for the tour of your junkalicious home! I must say, the wine jug with the coins and flowers is by far my favorite! Youre a creative girl! --S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey-
    THIS IS SOO COOL! You are one creative girl, good job reusing junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is awesome ABbey!! cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Abbey! This is awesome you being a junking queen!!

    ReplyDelete